FOCUS GROUP GROUND RULES
1. Participation is voluntary and based on informed consent. Only those entrants who return completed Release Forms will be entitled to participate in the Focus Group. We will be choosing no more than 30 participants for the Focus Group. The administrators of this Focus Group will choose the first 30 participants that submit their Release Forms back to us via email.
2. This Focus Group will focus on Tail Towns Friends and will be conducted between September 25th and November 5th 2012 (6 weeks in total). Participants must be over 18 years of age to participate.
3. On Friday of each week, Focus Group Moderator will announce a specific review topic, if any, and circulate a survey form via email. By EOD Wednesday of the following week, Focus Group participants shall submit completed survey forms via email. Survey comments will also be discussed in a live chat discussion on Thursday of the same week. To participate in the live 30 minute discussion, please send us a link to your Facebook page (participation in the live chat is optional).
You will have access to our (live chat) group, and have the freedom to ask us questions and hang out with other Focus Group participants.
4. During the live chat, we will ensure that all participants have a chance to talk and discuss the game.
5. Surveys will follow a specific question format and adopt neutral and non-directive methods to elicit responses from the participants.
6. Only those participating in the Focus Group will be allowed to contribute. Only those who complete each week’s assignment (the survey) will become entitled to that week’s award.
7. For each completed week of the Focus Group, participants will receive 1 Tail Towns Friends figurine (for completing the survey and playing Tail Towns Friends).
8. Focus Group Moderator will award one (1) Tail Towns Friends poster, ten (10) virtual items and six (6) Tail Towns Friends figurines to participants that complete the full program and the full six surveys. There will be a minimum word count requirement listed on the top of each survey, as we need you to elaborate on your answers.
9. For the most active Focus Group participants, selected at Focus Group Moderator’s sole discretion, participants may receive extra rewards such as Tail Towns Friends rewards.
10. Awards for all completed weeks will be sent out to Focus Group participants at the same time, within two weeks of this Focus Group’s completion, but not later than November 20th, 2012.
Become a Tail Towns Friends Game Ambassador Now! Submit your request to TTfeedback@ganz.com