As you probably already know, today’s update marks the beginning of Unlimited Energy Week. But it also brings some exciting new Goals and items to TTF! Read on to learn all about the latest and greatest additions to Greenwood.
Just Keep Going and Going and Going and…
If you’re wondering just what this Unlimited Energy Week thing is all about, check out this blog post for details. In short, you won’t need to spend any of your Energy to play. All week long! How cool is THAT?
Virtual Figurines On Sale!
In our first of many virtual figurine sales to come, we’re offering both Ms. Turner the Teacher and George the Gardener for 50% off. That’s right, for the next 2 weeks you’ll be able to play through both of these character’s storylines and get their gorgeous FSIs for only 75 Cashews!
If you’ve never bought the virtual version of a Figurine before, here’s an easy step by step guide:
- Click the Figurine Collections button at the top-right of the game.
- Go to the “Collections” tab.
- Click the Figurine who’s story and item you’re interested in.
- Click the green “Buy” button at the bottom of the page. This will let you play through the character’s story and get all associated rewards for Cashews, without needing to buy a physical Figurine.
Guess Who’s Back?
If you guessed it was everyone’s favorite slow-drawlin’, junk-haulin’ marsupials, you’re right! In the 3 new Goals that extend the main storyline and progress your place further towards a Town, the Red-Necked Wallabies make another univited appearance. What could they be up to this time? It ain’t gon’ be nothin’ good, we reckon!
New Stock in Store!
This update also brings 7 new items to the Store. 4 are from the Mod theme, including our most unique-looking House yet: the Dome Home! Look for the other 3 in the Decorations section.
We’re also adding a brand new group of items – the Playset theme! And for a very limited time, you can get all 3 for the price of 1 with this special promotion. It’s part of the regular promo rotation, so there’s a chance you’ll see it every time you load the game.
- The harvest time for all Flower Seeds bought with Acorns has been reduced. They can now be harvested in 1, 4, and 12 hours. This should make Goals that require Flower harvests less frustrating in the future. Thanks for your feedback on this issue!
- A few overhang items in the outer Lots were corrected. You should now be able to decorate around the edges of the available space more easily.
- All Premium Seeds are now available to harvest at Cheeser’s Farm.
- We decided not to release any new land in this update, due to the current loading issues that get worse as players’ places get bigger. However, we are working on a fix that will hopefully have a positive impact on the load times, so we can get back to releasing Lots as usual.
There you have it. We hope you’re all as excited about Unlimited Energy Week as we are. Happy harvesting!